Help More Patients with Nutrition
And save valuable time with the help of ENA
What Is Expert Nutrition Advisor?
So sorry you are having trouble playing the video. If it’s not loading, skips or is not synchronized with audio, try closing and reopening the video. If that doesn’t help, pause play to let the video load completely before playing. If you are having difficulty with more than one video, it may be your Internet speed or browser. Try Firefox, Chrome, or Safari or possibly another location where you might have a better connection.
ENA is the first online video education service for Standard Process/MediHerb clinicians and their patients. It makes starting or expanding a nutritional component of your practice a simple, seven-step process. In no time at all, you can recommend Standard Process and MediHerb supplements with nothing more than the check of a box on your recommendation pad. Simply ask your patients to watch our presentations and Dr. Michael Gaeta, your nutritional expert, will do the rest.
Dr. Richard Schmitt
Let Dr. Gaeta Be Your Virtual Expert
- Never again explain the concepts and principles every patient must know about nutrition
- We educate your patients about the supplements you recommend
- Let us explain why everyone needs specific supplements to maintain their health
- Let us answer, "What supplements does a health-conscious person take for optimum health?"
- Recommend Dr. Gaeta's protocols for more than 20 specific conditions, or choose your own
- Let us teach your patients about the lifestyle changes that will speed their recovery
- Start recommending Every Patient Programs to all of your patients and let Dr. Gaeta explain why
- Use the Systems Survey form to determine what areas to support, and let ENA do the explaining
- We encourage patients to make referrals to your practice, and share videos with friends and family
- Generate additional revenue providing more of the services your patients need and want
- Develop a completely new stream of patients coming to you for nutritional solutions